Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry christimas

This winter, I will not back to china even though I miss my family hardly. Maybe I will go to the United States for shopping with my friends. It is really excited when I can go to my favourite city, Los Angeles. Even though I never come to there before. This christmas should be a normal holiday to me. Because most of my friend will back to China and I think I will boring after they leave vancouver. I have some plan to go skiiing in whisler. I tried before and it is really challenge for me. Also, I will go to hotspring with friends probably. Hotspring is a good place to realease the pressure form the daily life, we can have fun in there because of the holiday environment.

For New Year, it is also full of fun.Many people choose to count for new year, and it is a tradition for the Canadian. I will join them and have fun with them. But I think the weather is not good, because we stay in there in the midnight. I hope everything gonna be fine. Hope everyone enjoy the christmas.

1 comment: