Monday, December 6, 2010

New iphone4

picture from http://article.pchome.net/content-1154119.html
This week, I signed a contrast with rogers wireless and get a iphone4 finally. In the early moring, I went to DT vancouver apple store to check whether it has sotcks of iphone4. Unfortunetely, downtown has not stocks, so I went to the oakridge just for the last chance to get iphone4. Luckily, I heard the good news and begin line up . I was so excited about its new functions and its amazing appearance. I spend couple of hours to line up and finally I got it from the Apple store in okaridge mall. Even though I was so tired because I did not sleep in order to get the new iphone4 as earlier as possible. but I was happy with the result. Add oil, for the research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment