Monday, November 22, 2010

Cultural Mysteries

In Canada, you will find too many difference compared with my home country. In Canada, most people was boring in the nihgt, and the night in Canada is quite silent, this makes me really confused and I was wondering what people doing in the evening. But in my hometown, it is not always like that. Second, In Canada, when you involved in a group meeting, you should talk first instead of thingking the question, this is really strange because sometimes I have no time to prepare. Third, many canadians do not konw about Chinese culuture, and sometimes they even make many funny mistakes between we talks about the nationality. Fourth, in Canada, once teacher ask questions, there are people who shout the answer really loudlu. However, In China, the teacher will treat this situation like lack of respectness. The last one is canadians likes camping a lot, maybe this is the lifestyle here and it is also great for the people to release their pressure. Now, I was trying to adapt to the life here; even though I do not understand their lifestyle sometimes, but I will try my best to involve in the new lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment