Monday, November 22, 2010

Movie night

picture from http://teaser-trailer.com/2010/09/due-date-trailer.html
This sunday evening, I went to the silver city at metrotown to saw a movie called "Due Date" with several friends. The movies main actors were Robert Downey, one of my favourite actors and Zach Galifianakis who acted in "Hangover". I heard that Tony said it was really funny, so I invited my friends to view the movie. The movie talks about Robert Downey Jr. must get to LA in five days to be at the birth of his firstborn. However, His wallet and luggage was stolen, and he is put on the "no-fly" list. Desperate to get home Peter is forced to accept the offer of Zach Galifianakis to hitch a ride with him cross-country. Robert is about to go on a terrifying and agonizing journey of his life. All in all, this is a movie that I highly recommend you guys to see.

5 comments:

  1. Watching movie is always good in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie too. it was soooo funny. The fat guy whose name is Zach played many comedy characters. did you see hang over before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this movie too. it was soooo funny. The fat guy whose name is Zach played many comedy characters. did you see hang over before?
    --------------------------
    Absolutely yes

    ReplyDelete