Monday, November 15, 2010

The Effect Coming to Canada Had on Me

When I was first time to Canada, I found everything is different. The weather is really awesome in Vancouver, and the communication is also hard for me who was just a freshmen in abroad life. However, I was so happy to discover and practice my personal ability in many parts of the life. At first, I was a introverted person who was pretty shy to have a conversation with people from various countries, but through some outdoor activities, I begin to enjoy the life in Vancouver. Although the life is often boring because the international students had nothing to do and I can only stay at home. One of the most important benefits in Canada is we can learn many things that not from the text book and it always challenging for you to enhance your skills for different area.

Also, After I came to Canada, I start to learn how to cook simple foods for better nutrition purpose. It is hard but interesting. The most positive effect on me is I am growing up all the time and never stop when I meet the troubles. It's really significant for me to improve my independent skills.

1 comment: